One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 04, 2003

Must............keep...................eyes....................open

Oy vey. I must be getting sick again. I am way too tired for this early (1 am) and having not really done anything. Oh well, if I get sick, I get sick.

Tonight was cool. Went to my sister's house..met her new kitty named Woody..aka Woody Puss. He IS a kitten (I've been hearing about ankle and arm biting all week)..but he was really sweet. An, because he is so light, I felt the need to toss him around a bit. He loved it though..really! :)

We talked a little about Ron and how he was doing. I'm still totally amazed at how good she is doing with all this. I'm not sure how (and hope to never find out) I would react if my SO (significant other) was hospitalized because they were threatening to kill themself. I think she just really has reached the point....This is not something new with Ron (well, kinda). I think she has had her fill and I also think that this time...if he doesn't get help and stay with therapy....she will kick his ass to the curb. I dunno..

I tell ya, I'm not really digging this blogger set up (background-thingie) and I would prefer really to make my own (with my little logo from my site on it). I'm (all) about (these) freaking (things) tonight. Gah...I need to go to bed. It's almost as bad as the night I was so--into--making--these--things--in--my--sentences.

Yes, I'm boring..and bored..and tired..and all that jazz.

Ok, goodnight.